TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED AT LEAST THREE (3) HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PERFORMANCE START TIME. If you are unable to print your tickets on the day of your performance, please visit the Kentucky Center Box Office and they will be happy to print your tickets for you.
NOTE: If you choose to print your SEASON TICKETS at home INSTEAD of receiving traditional ticket books, you will need to print out ALL season tickets individually at home.Log in to Manage My Tickets
1. Click HERE to log in to your account or go to SUBSCRIPTIONS, then MANAGE MY TICKETS.
2. Log in to your account by entering an account number/e-mail address and password.
3. Click MANAGE THIS EVENT next to your upcoming event, if listed below, or click MANAGE MY TICKETS under ‘My Ticket Options’ to select your EVENT from the calendar view.
4. Click DONATE TO CHARITY in the 'Select an action' section.
5. Check the box next to the SEAT LOCATION(S) you wish to donate then click the ‘DONATE’ button in the top right hand corner under the ‘Manage My Tickets’ section (Figure 1).
6. Click CONTINUE TO DONATE in the pop up window (Figure 2).
7. Review the details of your donation and check the box stating you understand your tickets will be removed from your account and donated to charity. Check the box to donate anonymously if you wish and click DONATE NOW (Figure 3). You will be sent an email confirmation for your records.